The Exit Strategy holistic approach creates efficient, sustainable, cost-effective environmental cleanup strategies and executes them against budgets that our clients may rely upon, in a manner that fully aligns our goals with the financial objectives of our clients.
Exit Strategy Incorporates Five Elements of Risk Management to Fully Resolve Environmental Cleanup Risks
1. Aligning with Our Clients’ Financial Interests
Our clients can rely upon the budgets we develop for their cleanup projects:
- Where cleanup resolves easily – we share in the benefit
- Where cleanup challenges arise – we share in the “pain”
An Exit Strategy cleanup plan is developed and executed to reliably resolve the otherwise highly variable environmental regulatory risks impacting a contaminated asset.
2. Offering Superior Technical Expertise
The cornerstone of each TRC project is TRC’s national bench of >3,000 technical experts. TRC develops site-specific regulatory strategies paired with state-of-the-art technical/engineering plans; we then employ proprietary remedial risk modeling techniques to predict not only the cost but the anticipated cash flow of the project. The Exit Strategy® Consulting Team includes a blend of highly experienced environmental professionals comprised of PEs, MBAs, attorneys and insurance professionals, who together integrate technical solutions into the business/financial goals of our clients.
3. Creating Strategies that Reflect and Satisfy our Clients’ Business Needs
Exit Strategy plans achieve the Client’s business goals for a contaminated asset, whether they are closure of a purchase/sale transaction, resolution of a legacy liability, or cleanup/re-positioning of a currently operating asset.
4. Providing an “All Risk” Environmental Risk Resolution
Exit Strategy employs the full array of risk mitigation tools (contractual protections, cash-flow projections/management, site-specific insurance products), working closely with our Clients’ legal and insurance advisors, to fully address and resolve all remedial risks associated with an asset.
5. Employing Lessons Learned from 20 Years of GFPR Market Leadership
Since 1996 TRC has led the industry in GFPR/remedial risk resolution. Exit Strategy® has resolved:
- $600 MM remediation risk
- 115 sites
- 50 contracts
- $7 BB existing/planned asset value
- $200 BB aggregate enterprise value of environmental risk assessed