Security is more than just constructing thick walls, installing special glass, hiring armed guards, or installing security patches on your network software. Effective security solutions are risk-based and tied to your products and services and products. These solutions must be resilient and reliable and should consider the threats and hazards your organization faces, the criticality of your assets and the vulnerability of these assets to the threats.
TRC’s approach to security planning and design balances physical, operational and technological solutions that incorporate appropriate standards, regulatory requirements, best practices, operational goals and budgets. Our solutions for public and private sector clients are a testament to our understanding of security programs and their integration with technology solutions in this constantly evolving technical business landscape.
We can help you plan for current threats while accounting for possible future concerns to ensure that your security program remains robust, viable and sustainable over time. Credentials maintained by members of our staff include:
- Certified Protection Professional ( CPP)
- Physical Security Professional ( PSP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional ( MCP)
- Chemical-terrorism Vulnerability Information Authorized User (CVI)
Our Security Technology Solutions services include: