TRC provides stormwater design services for a wide variety of municipal, state agency, and private sector clients around the country.
Our civil and structural engineering staff, soil evaluators, and surveyors are highly experienced at evaluating site-specific drainage characteristics and designing stormwater management systems that are compliant with state and federal requirements.
We have developed stormwater plans and specifications for many categories of public infrastructure projects, including highways and bridges, for many private-sector clients, especially in the power generation and commercial real estate sectors.
TRC’s stormwater engineering and design services are provided in the context of both NPDES construction and operation stormwater permit requirements, and include:
- Preparation of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and the Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures Plans (SPCCs) component of SWPPPs
- Support of agency consultation on behalf of our clients
- Site drainage studies and modeling
- New and renewal NPDES permit applications, and compliance monitoring
We have extensive experience with many state and federal regulatory and resource agencies around the country and have a strong track record of success in development and implementation of stormwater permitting strategies to achieve positive project outcomes for our clients.
TRC’s stormwater design services include:
- Site civil engineering
- Preparation of site drainage evaluation in support of stormwater design
- In-situ and laboratory tests for site infi ltration, permeability, and storage characteristics
- CADD and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Agency coordination support
- Permitting strategy development and implementation
- Preparation of stormwater pollution prevention plans