Do you have:
- Moisture Infiltration/Damage?
- Excessive Humidity/Condensation?
- Musty Odors?
- Inadequate Ventilation?
- Delayed HVAC Maintenance?
- Occupant Health Concerns?
- Distressed Assets/Neglected Properties?
You may have mold. Federal, state and local guidelines recommend mold assessment and remediation occur as rapidly as possible to ensure a healthy environment. Under the direction of TRC’s Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, Certified Hazardous Materials Managers, Professional Engineers, and Ph.D. scientists, TRC has professionals who can provide microbial (mold) consultation including:
- Investigations and Assessments
- Ventilation System Evaluations
- Hazard Communication
- OSHA Compliant/Violation Assessments Moisture Mapping
- Remediation Plans
- On-Site Remediation Project Oversight
- Industrial Hygiene/Post-Remediation Verification Testing
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Plans
- Water Intrusion Management Plans
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Microbial Awareness Training
- Construction Quality Assurance
TRC is equipped with real-time instruments such as moisture meters, infared thermal imaging, infrared thermography, and ambient condition meters, to detect moisture intrusion and evaluate indoor air baseline parameters such as temperature, relative humidity, and carbon dioxide. TRC also collects microbiological air, surface, and bulk samples; dust/allergen samples; and volatile organic compound air samples, as needed to supplement the microbial investigation. Based on the data collected and the field inspections conducted by TRC’s experienced industrial hygienists, recommendations and specifications are developed to remediate microbial contamination, and eliminate the moisture intrusion source.